I am getting continuosly emails offering money to buy my domains.
Recently got offers for 3Dbluray.com, cinema3D.com, futbol3D.com, peliculasHD.com, televisionHD.com, peliculas3D.com and 3Dmagazine.com
These domains and many others, related to HD and 3D are ALWAYS on sale, as well as my car, my watch, my DSLR camera, my video cameras or even my company.
The only thing people doesn’t understand are that are very beloved assets and are not cheap, so do not offer any amount that is not going to put the transaction among the TOP 100 sales of DNjournal.com if you expect an answer from me.
I hope this puts an end to ridiculous low offers I am getting.
Archivos de la categoría ‘English’
My domains are ALWAYS on sale
diciembre 10, 2010
I am getting continuosly emails offering money to buy my domains.
Male rules of existence to fight the bad economy
diciembre 16, 2008
After listening to the answer from Paris Hilton to the question from a naive journalist: what do you recommend to people, in this situation of global economical recession?
She answered: they should wear a nice dress like mine and smile!
and also after knowing USA Federal Reserve sets the price of the money to a variable 0-0.25%, I’ve decided to look for some more funny things, and while visiting my friend Jordi Barés’ excellent web page: www.graphicschums.com, I went in a bounce to this one: www.drunkbastard.net, including a list of rules so hilarius, I couldn’t resist to publish here.
This is the list that made me roll on the floor laughing: MALE RULES OF EXISTENCE.
If you are a woman, you can come back tomorrow to read my blog , if you are a man, you can print it out and put next to your computer monitor to remember them and to follow strictly (in bold the numbers of my 10 favourite ones -it’s been really tough to choose only 10!)
1. Thou shall not rent the movie Chocolat.
2. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
3. Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his fellow partygoers.
4. When you are queried by a buddy’s wife, girlfriend, mother, father, priest, shrink, dentist, accountant, or dog walker, you need not and should not provide any useful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.
5. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
6. You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call bullshit. (Exception: When trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent).
7. If you’ve known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off-limits forever.
8. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who’s running late is 5 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
9. Bitching about the brand of free beer in a buddies refrigerator is forbidden. You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.
10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man (In fact, even remembering a friends birthday is strictly optional).
11. Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe your buddy is trying to hook up with (“jumping on the grenade”) is your legal duty. Should you get carried away with your good deed and end up having sex with the beast, your pal is forbidden to speak of it, even at your bachelor party.
12. Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission and he, in return is required to grant it.
13. Women who claim they “love to watch sports” must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a buffalo wing clean.
14. If a man’s zipper is down, that’s his problem – you didn’t see nothin’.
15. The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer.
16. A man must never own a cat or like his girlfriend’s cat.
17. You girlfriend must bond with your buddy’s girlfriends within 30 minutes of meeting them. You are not required to make nice with her gal pals’ significant dick-heads; low-level sports bonding is all the law requires.
18. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who’s playing.
19. When your girlfriend/wife expresses a desire to fix her whiney friend up with your pal, you may give her the go-ahead only if you’ll be able to warn your buddy and give him time to prepare excuses about joining the priesthood.
20. (Gas Warfare Act) You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you’ve brought her to climax. But if you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she’s officially your girlfriend.
21. It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you’re sunning on a tropical beach… and it’s delivered by a topless supermodel… and it’s free.
22. Unless you’re in prison, never fight naked. Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another man in the nuts.
23. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
24. If a buddy is outnumbered, out manned, or too drunk to fight, you must jump into the fight. Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, “What this guy needs is a good ass-whoopin”, then you may sit back and enjoy.
25. Friends don’t let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
26. Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while weight lifting: “Yeah, baby, push it!” “C’mon, give me one more! Harder!” “Another set and we can hit the showers.” ” Nice ass, are you a Sagittarius?”
27. Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both. That’s just plain mean.
28. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you better be referring to his beer.
29. Never join your girlfriend/wife in discussing a buddy, except when she’s withholding sex pending your response.
30. Never talk to a man in the bathroom unless you’re on equal footing: either both urinating or both waiting in line. In all other situations, a nod is all the conversation you need.
31. If a buddy is already singing along to a song in the car, you may not join him… too gay.
32. Before allowing a drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver a “Fuck OFF!” you are absolved of your responsibility.
33. The morning after you and a babe who was formerly “just a friend” have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you’re feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was.
34. It is ok for a man to cry under the following circumstances:
a). When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
b). The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
c). After wrecking your boss’ car.
d). One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into “The Crying Game”.
e). When she is using her teeth
35. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
36. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
37. It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
38. Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime, green, orange or sky blue.
39. The girl who replies to the question “What do you want for Christmas?” with “If you loved me, you’d know what I want!” gets a Playstation 2. End of story
If you want, give a reply with the list of your favourite ones. ENJOY!
Change in design of my blog’s theme. Th …
julio 9, 2008
Change in design of my blog’s theme. This is supposed to be specially designed to be visualized correctly with an iPhone.
Because the iPhone will be sold in tow days in Spain, I am getting ready
Incubator program to Start-up Game Developers
junio 14, 2008
Softimage and Develop Magazine Launch ‘Incubator’ to Springboard Start-Up Game Developers Program designed to ease financial burden of entering the game development market with special access to SOFTIMAGE|XSI professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering software
MONTRÉAL, Québec, June 13, 2008 – Softimage Co., a subsidiary of Avid Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVID), today announced its new ‘Incubator’ Program trial in partnership with Develop Magazine. The Softimage Incubator Program will give approved game developer applicants access to SOFTIMAGE®|XSI® 3D software at zero cost during the first year of start-up, with an easy transition to fixed quarterly payments for the remaining two years of the program’s three year term. By removing the financial barriers of entry for game developers, this program allows start-up companies to preserve cash flow, and keep energies focused on the creative process.
The Softimage Incubator program is targeted primarily at the rapidly expanding casual game space and will offer developers who have great gaming ideas a way to start up with less front-end financial investment on their software tools. The powerful game-centric features and open connected workflows in SOFTIMAGE|XSI software used by successful game companies such as Lionhead Studios, Pandemic, CAPCOM, SEGA® Corporation, and Crytek, will equip start-up game developers with the creative tools they need to bring their ideas to market quickly.
“With the wider availability of enabling technologies and better access to distribution, the opportunities for independent game development is growing at a record pace,“ said Marc Stevens, general manager of Softimage and vice president of Avid Technology. “The Incubator Program enables upcoming talent in the industry to develop their game ideas and showcase their creativity without the typical financial hurdles. Flexible financing is just one of the latest additions to a suite of products and services designed to meet the needs of a quickly evolving industry.”
”The Incubator program is interesting as it provides an incentive for independent and first–time game developers to run with their ideas and start up their own businesses,” said Michael French, editor at Develop Magazine and executive editor of CasualGaming.biz. “We look forward to working with Softimage on this pilot project and tracking the progress of the selected candidates as they progress through the travails of a startup.”
Applying to the Softimage Incubator Program:
Softimage is accepting applications for the Incubator Program Trial immediately. Application closes on July 1, 2008. All applicants must be registered as a business with a project concept by July 1st. For all details, terms and conditions visit: http://www.softimage.com/incubator/
IMAGINA opens a new production center in Barcelona
abril 26, 2008
The IMAGINA Group opens its new production centre, part of the Parc Barcelona Media complex, a centre for production, training and research in the audiovisual sector. A synergistic meeting point which is set to become a reference point for the communication industry both in Spain and in Europe.
IMAGINA Audiovisual Centre comprises the audiovisual production centre and offices, built by the IMAGINA Group and the public company 22@. The complex has more than 50,000 sqm of space devoted to the needs of the audiovisual industry.
The centre, which will also house the new head offices of MEDIAPRO in Barcelona, sets out to be a multi-discipline sector reference point designed to optimise competitiveness and provide a focal point for companies in the audiovisual industry.
IMAGINA Audiovisual Centre features a range of services for audiovisual sector companies which include a production area, with five big sets, an auditory with a capacity for 340 people, a restaurant area all designed to provide the very best environment for companies to carry out their activities.
Piece of news originally published in my blog of cine.com
Ilion studios, still looking for talented people
abril 19, 2008
Related to de production of the interesting CG feature film “Planet 51 ″ of Ilion Studios, different openings are still available for their central studio in Madrid.
Today no cinema news … I bought inline skates
abril 1, 2008
Yes, it’s true.
Today I do not write anything about movies nor technology.
Today after leaving the office I went to buy inline skates.
Indeed, as I have trouble finding shoes of the right size (I use a size 13 USA more or less appropriate for my 6.6″), it took a few days looking around, the internet shops did not accept to send them to Spain, or in one case that they did accept, the shipping costs were so expensive as the skates.
Today I went to a close shop, specializez in inline skates, and I found my size. Only after trying out the Rollerblades, I saw that they had to be mine and I bought them.
Being novice at this, I also equipped myself with a carrying bag and all kneepads, elbow pads and wrist protectors required. Tomorrow I will buy a helmet. Starting to skate at my age… is dangerous without the adequate protection
I will tell you how is the experience going in a few weeks and if I do not write…… maybe it’s because I had a broken bone!
First images of Vicky Cristina Barcelona
marzo 29, 2008
The new movie of Woody Allen, the one shot last summer in Barcelona (Catalonia), Asturias (Spain) and New York (USA), starts to roll the marketing machinery.
Still a few months ahead for the premiere (end of September), the producers (Gravier and Mediapro in collaboration with Antena 3 Films) and distributor (Warner Bros. Pictures Int. Spain), just have sent a press note and the first images.
“Vicky Cristina Barcelona” has among the stars Javier Bardem, Patricia Clarkson, Penélope Cruz, Kevin Dunn, Rebecca Hall, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Messina.
I want to remind too that Woody Allen has signed and agreement to produce with Mediapro three more movies, starting the first of those in 2009.
International Congress and Professional Expo on e-learning
marzo 26, 2008
I include this news because you know of my involvement in recent months in a e-learning project to teach the use of a virtual set software from Brainstorm. E-learning is a valuable way to learn any topic from anywhere in the world where you have Internet access, and not just topics related to cinema and technology, which is why I think it may be in your interest. This exhibition is held in Barcelona next week:
The Congress and Professional Expo most important latinamerican be held at the Fira de Barcelona from April 3rd to April 5th, with the presence of 35 exhibitors from 8 countries.
From April 3rd to 5th, 2008 at the Palau de Congressos of Fira de Barcelona, as part of the Week of Training and Jobs, will be held the 7th edition of the Congress and professional expo EXPOELEARNING, which this year will bring together more than 160 speakers from 12 countries.
For three days 14 different activities will be held with the exhibition of more than 140 lectures and workshops for businesses, universities and colleges throughout Spain. In this edition, Italy is the guest country. It’s already been confirmed the presence of firms from Argentina, Chile, France, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, India, and it’s expected to visit more than 3,000 professionals from the training business which will discover in the stands of the 35 companies exhibiting the latest news on platforms, content and most important services of the sector of e-learning, which last year generated more than 700 million euros only in Spain.
The “user’s defender” of e-learning Miguel Bonet will preside the official opening on Thursday, April 3rd. The Minister of Economy, Innovation and Universities of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Josep Huguet, will open the exhibition on Friday 4th.
The Rector of the International University of Telematics UNINETTUNO from Italy, 30 teachers from eight other Italian universities, among others Dr. Mario Rotta, one of the best e-learning experts in the world, will be present at EXPOELEARNING, having already confirmed their presence academics from Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Argentina, among other countries of Latin American influence.
More information on the activities to be carried out in www.expoelearning.com
Change in the title of my blog
marzo 20, 2008
My latin is not in good shape, this is obvious.
The famous sentence of Julius Caesar “I came, I saw, I won”, pronounced when he faced the senate after participating in the battlefield when he wanted to show off his military insight, is not written in latin “vini, vidi, vinci” like many say, nor “veni, vidi, vinci” neither, as I had in my two blogs: the correct latin expression is “veni, vidi, vici”.
I made the mistake to listen to other people, and also trust my poor Italian where the verb “to win” is “vincere”, but an Italian colleague, has warned me about the mistake in the verbal form, so I’ve changed the title and corrected it.
I’ve been thinking about making or not this correction for a long while, and I was not absolutely sure of doing it, because after publishing more than 1,000 articles, and the indexations of my blog in search engines like Yahoo, Google, Terra, Altavista, Alltheweb and many others, this change will definitely hit the ranking. I am fan of accuracy, so despite it is very possible and likely I get penalties, I decided to perform the correction.
I am also taking advantage of this message to wish you very happy Easter vacations.